LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(1 Comment) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- Retail Reigns: Even in Economic Slowdown, It's a Solid Investment - D Magazine
- FLAGSHIP COMMUNITIES REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF ANN ROONEY TO ITS BOARD OF TRUSTEES - EIN News
- Why Shares of Redfin, AGNC Investment Corp., and Annaly Capital Management Are Falling Today - The Motley Fool
- Investing in Properties? A Real Estate Virtual Assistant Can Help - Daily Business
- BARDAS and Bain Capital Real Estate Announce Plans to Develop Echelon Television Center, $600 Million State-of-the Art Studio Campus in Hollywood - Bain Capital
- Florida Pension Funds Sue Barclays Over $17.6 Billion Debt Over-Issuance | Chief Investment Officer - Chief Investment Officer
- With Rising Interest Rates, Here Is How Billionaires Like Bezos Are Still Investing In Real Estate, And Y - Benzinga
- Australian Pension Aware Super Launches Real Estate Platform | Chief Investment Officer - Chief Investment Officer
- Province Investing in Ontario-made Research and Innovation | Ontario Newsroom - Government of Ontario News
- What is a REIT? - Money
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Franklin Templeton Taking 347K SF At SL Green's Midtown South Skyscraper
- Brooklyn Landlord Gets Jail Time For Fatal Building Fire
- New NYC Office Demand Craters Despite Leasing Activity Hitting New Highs
- Army Corps Releases $52B New York Coastal Resiliency Plan
- This Week’s N.Y. Deal Sheet
- Firm Struggling To Convert NYC's Waldorf Astoria To Condos Eyes $1.3B Sale Of U.S. Resorts
- Opportunistic Investors Awaiting A Wave Of Office 'Value Destruction'
- NYC Developers Tearing Down Denser Housing To Build Skinny Towers With Giant Luxury Condos
- PODCAST: Barings U.S. Head Of Real Estate Strategy On Rate Hikes And 'What Breaks In The Meantime'
- The Mall-Buying 'Bottom Feeder' Has His Sights Set On Manhattan's Older Office Buildings
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Why Artha And Fairfax Training Club Embrace Design As Primary To The Experience
- At $10.25 Million, This Fifth Avenue Address Fulfills All The Requirements
- A History-Making Hurricane Brings High Flash Flood Risk To More Than 7.2 Million Homes In Florida
- What Are Dividend Stocks?
- After Transformation, NoMad Emerges As Coveted NYC Enclave