LichtensteinRE Pays Referral Fees
- Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. values and protects sourcing from licensed real estate attorneys and brokers.
- LichtensteinRE requests and invites you to refer us directly to the fee simple property owner of New York City/State multifamily or commercial real estate investment property of at least $1,000,000.
- If LichtensteinRE obtains seller's signed exclusive seller brokerage agreement, sells the property and is paid by the owner whose property you refer to us, then we will protect and pay you from what we are paid from your seller referral, a generous referral fee if you are a licensed real estate attorney or broker.. We will do all the work. We will invest our time, energy, creativity, advertising, marketing and salaries to help your seller to us.
- LichtensteinRE has paid millions in real estate referrals to date including $500,000 on one single $105,000,000 transaction that we were paid on.
- LichtensteinRE has a great track record representing owners directly; therefore, we do not work on Daisy Chain of multiple intermediary referrals.
Beware, some states have outlawed licensed real estate agents from receiving referral commissions. In states where such laws exist we will abide by the state law and will not pay any referral fees or commission.