LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(No Comments) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
- Win-Win-Win. Seller, Flipper & Buyer. LichtensteinRE Just Sold and Resold a Brand New Renovated Multifamily Property in Yonkers, Westchester for $999,000 Cash.
- 10 Tips for First Time Multifamily Investors – #6: How to Find Great Tenants
- Big Data 101: For Real Estate Brokers
- Wow! Seller Financing 10% ROI LichtensteinRE Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Congers Colonial Plaza Shopping Center in Congers, NY
- LichtensteinRE Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell “Money Tree” Morris Heights 2 adjacent 5 unit properties in The Bronx, New York
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- Don't Forget to Observe This Stock: Hotel Property Investments Stapled Securities (ASX:HPI) - News Stays On Track
- Now Might Be the Time to Buy These High-Yield Stocks - Motley Fool
- Be careful Before to Invest: Shun Ho Property Investments Limited (HKSE:219) - Connecting Investor
- Citadel hedge-fund boss Ken Griffin earned an eye-watering income of $870 million - Daily Mail
- WPXI-TV part of sale of Cox Media stake to investment firm - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- 3 Dividend-Paying REITS Perfect for Those Relying on Their Investment Portfolios to Generate Income - The Motley Fool Canada
- Shares in Focus: Watching the Numbers for TR Property Investment Trust Plc (TRY.L) - Winslow Record
- Apple (AAPL) Holder Ccm Investment Advisers Trimmed Its Holding; Simon Property Group (SPG) Market Valuation Rose While Lasalle Investment Management Securities Has Cut Holding - The Yomi Blog
- China’s Property Market, Once a Lifeline, Now Carries Economic Risks - The Wall Street Journal
- Zacks Investment Research Upgrades Starwood Property Trust (STWD) to “Hold” - XNewsPress
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- What You Need To Know About Amazon’s Stunning Rejection Of New York City
- CBRE Lures Investment Sales Executive Away From Eastdil Secured
- From 'Disgraceful' To 'A Mess': The Reactions To Amazon Pulling HQ2 Out Of NYC
- Amazon Cancels Plan To Open Headquarters In New York City
- LEED Materials Could Be Blocking Your Cell Signal. Here’s How To Fix It.
- Savills Brings Its Coworking Search Portal To U.S.
- Lightstone Bets On South Bronx With Lease On Massive Site On The Water
- The ‘Capital Improvement Trap’ Is Back In Full Force, And That Means More Audits
- 'Let's Not Blow It': Riled-Up Real Estate Crowd Shouts Down 'Socialists,' Vows To Keep HQ2 In NYC
- This Week's N.Y. Deal Sheet
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Bigger Than Tiny, Smaller Than Average
- Nicolas Cage's Former San Francisco Home Lists For Nearly $11 million
- #StartupLife2: PropTech Startup Founders On How They Came Up With Their Idea
- IHG's $300 Million Acquisition Of Six Senses Makes It A Power In The $60 Billion Luxury Market
- Bezos Ditches New York While Excavators Dig Foundation For Amazon's Boston Hub
THE REAL DEAL NEWS
- Amazon on why its NYC campus fell through: “Look, the political climate was just really, really hard”
- FYI: Elon Musk wanted to bring tunnels to New York
- Local court orders Austria to pay $1.7M for Hitler’s birth home
- The wealthy are increasingly ditching vacation homes for lavish resorts
- J.Lo and A-Rod are the new owners of a three-story Malibu beach house