LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(No Comments) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
- Win-Win-Win. Seller, Flipper & Buyer. LichtensteinRE Just Sold and Resold a Brand New Renovated Multifamily Property in Yonkers, Westchester for $999,000 Cash.
- 10 Tips for First Time Multifamily Investors – #6: How to Find Great Tenants
- Big Data 101: For Real Estate Brokers
- Wow! Seller Financing 10% ROI LichtensteinRE Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Congers Colonial Plaza Shopping Center in Congers, NY
- LichtensteinRE Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell “Money Tree” Morris Heights 2 adjacent 5 unit properties in The Bronx, New York
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- Small number of property investments spark ministry concern - Local Government Chronicle
- ReSI Capital Management and Morgan Sindall Investments agree new GBP300m partnership - Property Funds World
- Digging into Standard Life Investments Property Incom (SLI.L)'s Technicals - Herdon Gazette
- Funding deal extended by property investment giant - Insider Media
- K2 Private Property has been awarded the right to manage Australian Unity’s Queensland healthcare assets - Courier Mail
- Infrastructure, retail spend tipped to boost west coast city - Smart Property Investment - Smart Property Investment
- 3 property hotspots from 2018: will they do well in 2019? - Smart Property Investment - Smart Property Investment
- Savannah Petroleum Plc (AIM:SAVP) vs. Hotel Property Investments (ASX:HPI) VC Score Comparison - LNR
- China's record 2018 oil, gas imports may be cresting wave as industry slows down - Reuters
- Analyzing Retail Opportunity Investments (NASDAQ:ROIC) & Essex Property Trust (ESS) - Fairfield Current
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Inside REBNY’s 123rd Annual Banquet, The Biggest Night In NYC Real Estate
- VIDEO: Behind The Scenes At REBNY's 123rd Annual Banquet
- Amid A Crowded Luxury Market, Hudson Yards’ First Residential Tower Opens Its Doors
- City Threatens To Revoke Extell's Permits For Upper West Side Skyscraper
- Co-Living Company Quarters Raises $300M To Fund U.S. Expansion
- Beyond China: NYC Investment Sales Market Looks For Its Next Big Spender
- WeWork's CEO Has Earned Millions In Rent From Buildings He Owns That Lease To WeWork
- Equity Residential Selling Another Large Manhattan Apartment Building
- NYC's New Tech Giants Are Growing Fast, But Their Impact Will Hit Slowly
- The New Jersey Multifamily Boom Might Soon Be Moving Out Of Downtown
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
- What You Need To Know If You Are Investing In California Real Estate
- The Four Ways To Promote Mental Health and Wellbeing In Build To Rent
- Real Estate Agents Answer: How Can Sellers Ace Post-Inspection Negotiations?
- While The Government Is Shut Down, Are Historic Sites Open?
- These Vacant Bank Buildings In Lower Manhattan Are Being Transformed Into Luxury Homes
THE REAL DEAL NEWS
- New York landlords rush rent hikes ahead of housing reforms
- WATCH: Sen. Chuck Schumer talk about the shutdown, his Harvard years and the Gateway Tunnel at REBNY Gala 2019
- FiDi is flooded with condos — and sales are tumbling
- Utah realtor killed after trying to evict tenants
- The Exit Interview: Alicia Glen talks Amazon, affordable housing