LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(No Comments) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE.com Negotiates $ 3,650,000 Sales Contract for Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Building in Mount Vernon, Westchester County NY for $1,399,999.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
- Win-Win-Win. Seller, Flipper & Buyer. LichtensteinRE Just Sold and Resold a Brand New Renovated Multifamily Property in Yonkers, Westchester for $999,000 Cash.
- 10 Tips for First Time Multifamily Investors – #6: How to Find Great Tenants
- Big Data 101: For Real Estate Brokers
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- TR Property Investment Trust Plc (TRY.L) Tenkan Holding Below Kijun Lines - The Clayton Caller
- Why super funds veer away from residential property - Super Review
- Too Much Information: Amsterdam Hits Pause on Data-Center Boom - Bloomberg
- ITR filing: How to report income from investments - Economic Times
- Brisbane house prices to rise faster than Sydney, Melbourne: Report - 9News
- House prices heading in the right direction soon, experts say - NEWS.com.au
- Chinese appetite for Aussie property returns - Your Investment Property
- Cadillac Finalizes Cadillac Junction Agreement, Reveals Future Uses of Property - 9&10 News
- Lagan Investments takes 10 per cent stake in Dublin property lender - The Irish News
- Follow Jeffrey Epstein's money: Accused child sex trafficker has $56.4 million cash, even more in hedge funds, real estate, stocks - CNBC
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- CRE’s Most Powerful Women On Facing Bias And Reshaping The C-Suite
- 'Don't Panic': NYC Rent Regulation Laws Create A New Normal For Landlords
- Another New York City Sears Bites The Dust
- Luxe Department Store Barneys New York Staring Bankruptcy In The Face
- CRE Appraisers Spend Nearly Half Their Day On Busywork. One Firm Is Using Tech To Change That
- Blackstone Pulls Plug On Renovations At Its Biggest New York Property After Rent Reform
- Rent Reform Has 'Thrown A Wrench' In Goals Of East Harlem Rezoning
- Apartment/Hotel Hybrid Concept Sonder Hits $1B Valuation After $210M Funding Round
- Robert De Niro Is Planning A $400M Movie Studio In Astoria
- NYC Investment Sales On Pace To Hit 9-Year Low
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
- 439-Acre Contemporary Mountain Retreat In Colorado Hits The Market For $78 Million
- Early Adopters Of Proptech In CRE Will Be The Big Winners
- The Best Bargains Aren't On Amazon Prime, They're In The Mall REIT Sector
- Prime Day 2019: The Best Deals on Amazon Smart Home Devices
- Check Out Wimbledon Champion Novak Djokovic's Real Estate Game
THE REAL DEAL NEWS
- RSA, CHIP file lawsuit challenging New York’s new rent law
- On Long Island, home prices jump in June
- Prologis in talks for giant warehouse portfolio, after Blackstone’s monster deal
- Jeffrey Epstein will stay in jail for now as judge postpones decision on bail
- This Westchester development site just hit the market seeking nearly $30M