LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(No Comments) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE.com Negotiates $ 3,650,000 Sales Contract for Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Building in Mount Vernon, Westchester County NY for $1,399,999.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
- Win-Win-Win. Seller, Flipper & Buyer. LichtensteinRE Just Sold and Resold a Brand New Renovated Multifamily Property in Yonkers, Westchester for $999,000 Cash.
- 10 Tips for First Time Multifamily Investors – #6: How to Find Great Tenants
- Big Data 101: For Real Estate Brokers
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- Luxury high-rises buck property slowdown in China | Article - Asia Times
- US property giant set for €530m Irish office sale - Irish Examiner
- High-profile Maynooth investment sells for €1.4m – 16% above guide - The Irish Times
- Mirae Asset To Earn Over 25% IRR From German Property Investment - The Korea Economic Daily
- Simon Property Group Inc (NYSE:SPG) Shares Sold by Sentry Investment Management LLC - Tech Know Bits
- Contrasting of Essex Property Trust Inc. (ESS) and AGNC Investment Corp. (NASDAQ:AGNCN) - Stocks Beat
- Property prices dip across all capital cities - Your Investment Property
- NSW budget supports investment - Your Investment Property
- Read This Before Buying Hotel Property Investments (ASX:HPI) For Its Dividend - Yahoo Finance
- Singapore overtakes Hong Kong in cross-border commercial property investments in Q1 - Singapore Business Review
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- This Week's N.Y. Deal Sheet
- Study: NYC's New Carbon-Cutting Goals To Cost Owners $20B Over Next 10 Years
- Minneapolis Public Housing Head Reportedly Set To Become New NYCHA Chair
- How A New Hospitality Company Is Teaching Developers To Love Short-Term Rentals
- Zaha Hadid's Final NYC Design Won't Get Built After Developer Switches Plans
- More Money Chasing Development Sites, Industrial In Queens After Rent Reform
- Despite Protests From Real Estate Players, Cuomo Signs 'Historic' Rent Regulation Reforms Into Law
- PODCAST: Listen To Bisnow's 'Let's Have A Drink' D.C.: APAH CEO Nina Janopaul
- In Lower Manhattan, Retail Is The Final Piece Of The Puzzle
- Stunned CRE Groups Vow To Launch Legal Challenge To Sweeping Rent Reform
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Interior Designers Share Their Least Favorite Current Design Trends
- Listings For Private Islands Are Showing Up In Unexpected Places
- New York City Home Buyers Rushing To Close Before July 1 Mansion Tax Hike
- Mark Zuckerberg Is About To Become The Head Of A Swiss Bank. 3 Reasons It Should Make You Think
- Buying Multifamily Investment Properties? You Need These People On Your Team
THE REAL DEAL NEWS
- John Catsimatidis rejects Joe Biden’s request for campaign funding
- MAP: Everywhere Google owns property in America
- REBNY plans rally ahead of hearing on rental commissions
- Sen. Julia Salazar, bane of the real estate industry, talks rent laws and property rights
- TPG joins Gurals, Northwind on FiDi office redevelopment