LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(1 Comment) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE.com Just Sold $3,650,000 Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Just Sold 3-Family Property for $948,888 in Opportunity Zone in Tremont, Bronx
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Two Building Portfolio in The Bronx, NY for $14,020,000.
- LichtensteinRE.com Negotiates $ 3,650,000 Sales Contract for Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Building in Mount Vernon, Westchester County NY for $1,399,999.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC) Q4 2019 Earnings Call Transcript - Motley Fool
- Signature Buys Latest DC-Area Property With More Investments to Come - CoStar Group
- McRae Holds Local Office Hours for Unclaimed Property, Identifies More Than $165k in Lauderdale County - Yall Politics
- Jacksonville’s Downtown Investment Authority approves Ford on Bay development - ActionNewsJax.com
- Developer delivers prime property investment in thriving Cavite - INQUIRER.net
- Sales of Chicago commercial buildings fell in 2019. Blip or trend? - Chicago Tribune
- SCOV Law Blog: Unmarried couple’s finances difficult to untangle when they split - vtdigger.org
- What Does The Future Hold For Malls? Look To Simon Property Group. - Forbes
- Hammond apartment property sells for over $7 million - New Orleans CityBusiness
- The best cities to invest in real estate in 2020 - Curbed Atlanta
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Coronavirus Could Hit Construction Supply Chains Next
- WeWork Hires Former EY Executive As New COO
- The 'Dangerous' Ruling To Cut Down Skyscraper Could Reset Playing Field For NYC Developers
- NYC Hotel Owners Are Defaulting On Their Mortgages
- This Week's N.Y. Deal Sheet
- Judge Revokes Building Permit For Massive UWS Development That Is Basically Built
- CRE Mulls How Potential Rental Commission Ban Could Shake Up The Industry
- New York City: Sandy Leaves Real Estate Community With No Doubt About The Problem
- NYC Comptroller Proposes A Tenant Bill Of Rights
- ‘Wake Up Call’: One Year On From Amazon’s Departure, Fear About Growing Anti-Development Climate Is Deepening
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Pelorus Equity Group’s Pelorus Fund Announces Record Year Of Growth/Returns
- What Does The Future Hold For Malls? Look To Simon Property Group.
- Can AI Better Match Luxury Real Estate Agents With Well-Heeled Buyers?
- Miami Beach Office Building Listed For $45 Million
- Experts: Surprise Inspections No Cure-All For Construction Violations