LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
Bronx: Perfectly Positioned For Commercial Real Estate Developers and Investors with 2016 35% Sales Growth Home Sales The number of home sales in the Bronx soared in the first quarter of this year by +35 percent, far outpacing Manhattan -2%, Brooklyn -4% and Queens +6%. Source: Moving to the Bronx By C. J. HUGHES MAY 27, 2016 http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/29/realestate/moving-to-the-bronx.html?_r=0 My name is Andrew Lichtenstein, Principal Broker of LichtensteinRE.com I have been selling commercial real estate including multifamily and mixed use investment properties as well as development sites in Bronx, Brooklyn and Manhattan since 1991. I have seen Read more →
By Andrew Lichtenstein, President Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. LichtensteinRE.com How To Double And Quadruple Real Estate Positive Cash Flow And Defer Taxes Using IRS 1031 Exchange What do the exclusive seller clients of LichtensteinRE have in common with Albert Einstein and Warren Buffet? Selling commercial real estate investment property and taking profits off the table is one of the objectives of real estate investing. However without prudent real estate financial planning, depending on which city and state you live in, up to almost 40% of profits will go to city, local, Read more →
(No Comments) View More Blogs and News
THE REAL DEAL NEWS
- Missed opportunity: LES co-op wants to re-vote on air rights sale but developers say they’ve moved on
- Live like Madonna: The pop star’s former London home is now a vacation rental
- As HQ2 announcement approaches, Amazon execs are revisiting NYC, Chicago, Miami
- Would you stay at Dunkin’ Donuts’ $10-per-night Airbnb?
- Blackstone’s Stephen Schwarzman discusses Jamal Khashoggi in Q3 earnings call