LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(No Comments) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Two Building Portfolio in The Bronx, NY for $14,020,000.
- Rudin pulls 110 Wall off the market after unusual sales pitch mentions possible WeWork “default”
- LichtensteinRE.com Negotiates $ 3,650,000 Sales Contract for Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Building in Mount Vernon, Westchester County NY for $1,399,999.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
- Win-Win-Win. Seller, Flipper & Buyer. LichtensteinRE Just Sold and Resold a Brand New Renovated Multifamily Property in Yonkers, Westchester for $999,000 Cash.
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- Nearby Transit Has a Significant Impact on CRE Values - National Real Estate Investor
- Teacher Retirement System of Texas Takes $1.06 Million Position in Essex Property Trust Inc (NYSE:ESS) - Mitchell Messenger
- Keener Investments Acquires 378-unit Multifamily Property in Spring, TX - Yahoo Finance
- Prepaying Your Mortgage Is a Huge Financial Winner! - Forbes
- North Texas major investor USAA is selling control of its real estate business - The Dallas Morning News
- Kunda Park property snapped up in just five days - Sunshine Coast Daily
- IRS Kills Tax Free Crypto Exchanges? Not Hardly - Forbes
- Head of Vatican Financial Regulator Leaves Job Weeks After Police Raids - The New York Times
- How to Test-Drive a Neighborhood Before You Buy the House - Realtor.com News
- The Agenda: Local government briefs for 11.18.19 - RichmondBizSense
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- With Facebook In The Bag, Hudson Yards’ Office Space Is Almost Completely Full
- Asthma Rates Are Out Of Control. Are Outdated Heating Systems To Blame?
- New York's Apartment Rents Are Starting To Cool Off
- A New Development Opportunity Opens Up In One Of NYC’s Fastest-Growing Markets
- Trump Organization Sues Dean & DeLuca For $16M In Unpaid Rent
- RFR Realty Sues Tod Waterman Over Disputed Lever House Ground Lease Deal
- ‘The Sprint Became A Marathon’: Coworking Firms Slow Growth After WeWork Meltdown
- This Week's N.Y. Deal Sheet
- 4 Workers Hurt At Hudson Yards After Scaffolding Collapses
- Beyond The Bio: 16 Questions With Brookfield Head Of Design And Construction Sabrina Kanner