LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(No Comments) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE.com Negotiates $ 3,650,000 Sales Contract for Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Building in Mount Vernon, Westchester County NY for $1,399,999.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
- Win-Win-Win. Seller, Flipper & Buyer. LichtensteinRE Just Sold and Resold a Brand New Renovated Multifamily Property in Yonkers, Westchester for $999,000 Cash.
- 10 Tips for First Time Multifamily Investors – #6: How to Find Great Tenants
- Big Data 101: For Real Estate Brokers
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- Australia's Property Stocks Are Ignoring the Housing Slump - Investing.com
- Springfield weighs stricter rules for housing developments seeking property tax breaks - MassLive.com
- What Black Investors Need to Know about Opportunity Zones - Black Enterprise
- Davis Selected Advisers Raised Camden Property Trust (CPT) Position; Trexquant Investment LP Trimmed Its Ingersoll (IR) Holding - Lives Advice
- Databank March 16: Minnehaha County property transfers - Sioux Falls Argus Leader
- "The property's signature restaurant, Estuary, features a menu helmed by James Beard Award recipients and “Top Chef” finalists, Bryan and Michael Voltaggio" - PoPville
- U.S. services data suggests downward revision to fourth-quarter GDP - Reuters
- Head to Head Review: Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) & Brixmor Property Group (BRX) - PressOracle
- Couple who bought a luxury apartment for $410,000 eight years ago lose $100,000 - Daily Mail
- Connor Clark & Lunn Investment Management Ltd. Takes Position in Brookfield Property Reit Inc (NASDAQ:BPR) - PressOracle
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- 'This Will Kill Demand': CRE Players Fear Pied-À-Terre Tax Would Break NYC's Residential Market
- Tishman Speyer's Massive Macy's Space In Brooklyn Eyed For Pricey Private School
- Tishman Speyer, Common Partner To Launch Family-Focused Apartment Brand
- Saks Closed Its Brookfield Place Store. A Huge Events And Meetings Space Will Replace It
- Commercial Real Estate Faces Cap On Interest Expense
- Google NYC Real Estate Head On Why It Has Succeeded Where Amazon Flopped
- British Co-Living Company Launching First U.S. Location In Long Island City
- This Week's N.Y. Deal Sheet
- PODCAST: Bisnow's 'Let's Have A Drink,' Episode 2: Toby Moskovits
- The Queens Landlord Left Hanging By Amazon Blames Cuomo, de Blasio For The Deal's Collapse
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Millennials Are Tapping Into Home Equity, But Not For Reasons You Might Think
- Fairbnb: The Ethical Home-Sharing Alternative That Wants To Undermine Mass Tourism
- Prices In These Cities Have Seen The Biggest Increases Since The Housing Downturn
- Like-Kind Exchanges Help Build Communities
- Direct-To-Seller Outreach: How To Find Real Estate Deals In A Competitive Market
THE REAL DEAL NEWS
- Speakers just announced for The Real Deal’s 12th Annual Showcase and Forum
- Westchester & Fairfield Cheat Sheet: WWE body slams former Stamford HQ, Port Chester developer pleads guilty to tax charges… & more
- No kayfabe! WWE inks deal for massive new headquarters in Stamford
- “The system is broken.” Real estate world clashes with NYC politicians at rent regulation panel
- Charlie Kushner fires back about family, business in op-ed