LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(1 Comment) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE.com Just Sold $3,650,000 Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Just Sold 3-Family Property for $948,888 in Opportunity Zone in Tremont, Bronx
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Two Building Portfolio in The Bronx, NY for $14,020,000.
- LichtensteinRE.com Negotiates $ 3,650,000 Sales Contract for Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Building in Mount Vernon, Westchester County NY for $1,399,999.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- Irish investors reassured on Dolphin Trust security | Ireland - The Times
- Welltower's £2.5bn bid for Barchester Healthcare topples down - The Times
- Retail is used to existential crises — but bankruptcies can't save it now - CNBC
- Eye Catching Hot Stock:: Ediston Property Investment Co. Plc (LON:EPIC) - Investor Welcome
- Hot Stock to Track:: Standard Life Investments Property Income Trust (LON:SLI) - Investor Welcome
- What Are Seller Concessions, and Should You Ask for Any in Your Next Residential Rental Property Purchase? - Motley Fool
- Richland County property transfers - Mansfield News Journal
- Hot Stock to Keep Your Eyes on:: ICG-Longbow Senior Secured UK Property Debt Investments Ltd. (LON:LBOW) - Investor Welcome
- 3 Stocks That'll Turn Your $1,200 Stimulus Check Into a Money Machine - Motley Fool
- What is Mezzanine Financing? - Motley Fool
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Howard Hughes Lays Off Over 300 In Downtown Seaport District
- PODCAST: 'Make Yourself At Home' With Columbia Property Trust CEO Nelson Mills
- High Court Strikes Down Section Of Controversial Rent Reform Laws
- Could Real Estate Be A Safe Haven In Uncertain Times?
- CRE Industry Worried Over Impact Of Development Application Freeze
- My New Normal: Compass Vice Chairman Robin Abrams
- WeWork Is Offering Big Rent Reductions To Hook Tenants Long-Term
- Co-Living Providers Feeling Short-Term Pain, But Still Confident In Sector's Future
- Gebroe-Hammer Associates Arranges 2 Plainfield Deals
- Developer Launches Industrial Bridge Lending Program
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Home Sellers Flee The Market As Coronavirus Concerns Grow
- Pandemic Is Rewriting The Playbook For Off-Campus Student Housing
- Beat Cabin Fever With These 7 Home Improvement Projects
- Luxury Retailer 10 Corso Como Closes Up Shop. Was Coronavirus The Last Straw?
- CFOs Plan To Permanently Shift Significant Numbers Of Employees To Work Remotely — Survey