LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(No Comments) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Two Building Portfolio in The Bronx, NY for $14,020,000.
- Rudin pulls 110 Wall off the market after unusual sales pitch mentions possible WeWork “default”
- LichtensteinRE.com Negotiates $ 3,650,000 Sales Contract for Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Building in Mount Vernon, Westchester County NY for $1,399,999.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
- Win-Win-Win. Seller, Flipper & Buyer. LichtensteinRE Just Sold and Resold a Brand New Renovated Multifamily Property in Yonkers, Westchester for $999,000 Cash.
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- Can Hotel Property Investments (HPI.AX) Stave off the Bears? Shares tick 0.88% Higher - Chandler Caller
- Investing In Property Through Cromwell Property Group (ASX:CMW) - Simply Wall St
- Developers seeking incentives in Gardiner to build out commercial property - Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel
- Three bidders left for Hellenikon Casino investment in the Athens suburb | TornosNews.gr - Tornos News International Edition
- German fund eyes Canberra after investment hiatus - The Australian Financial Review
- Another day in the life of the 'undisputed king of the investment world' - Sydney Morning Herald
- Standard Life Investments Property Incom (SLI.L) Closes The Most Recent Session Above The PSAR - Stock Visionary
- Lodestar Investment Counsel LLC IL Sells 1,034 Shares of Simon Property Group Inc (NYSE:SPG) - Sundance Herald
- Campbell & CO Investment Adviser LLC Invests $354,000 in Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) - Sundance Herald
- Lodestar Investment Counsel LLC IL Decreases Stock Position in Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:STWD) - Tech Know Bits
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- ‘Yelled Out Of The Room': Building Housing In Places That Need, But Don’t Want, Development
- Apple Joins Big Tech Rivals In Search For Large Manhattan Office Space
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know From WeWork’s Landmark IPO Prospectus
- WeWork Files IPO Prospectus, Bringing Huge Revenue, Big Losses To Light
- NYC Shuts Down Crane Work At 22 Sites Over Safety Concerns
- This Week's N.Y. Deal Sheet
- CBRE Hires Former Simon, Related Urban Exec As Head Of Retail Research
- The 10 Biggest Investment Sales In New York City This Year
- JLL's Ace Debt Broker Aaron Appel Leaving To Launch New Firm
- State Senators Defend Rent Reform Laws To CRE Industry As Criticism Continues
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Private Aviation Community, Home To John Travolta, Is Up For Sale In Florida
- Unique North Lake Tahoe House Built For Lovers Of Innovative Design
- Long Island City Amassing Post-Amazon Gains
- Could New Jersey's American Dream Become Mall of America's Nightmare?
- Where Fitness Intersects Interior Design: Paris Pilates Is The Most Instagramable Studio In Los Angeles
THE REAL DEAL NEWS
- “Retribution and revenge”: Select Garages says Donald Zucker is trying to destroy the company
- FiDi sees a spike in sales, renters “camping out” in outer boroughs and more of the biggest trends in resi right now
- What you should know about Greenland and its real estate
- Donald Zucker accused of waging war against parking garage, Keller Williams sued over tech: Daily digest
- Mark your calendars: These are NYC’s top real estate events next week