LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(No Comments) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Two Building Portfolio in The Bronx, NY for $14,020,000.
- Rudin pulls 110 Wall off the market after unusual sales pitch mentions possible WeWork “default”
- LichtensteinRE.com Negotiates $ 3,650,000 Sales Contract for Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Building in Mount Vernon, Westchester County NY for $1,399,999.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
- Win-Win-Win. Seller, Flipper & Buyer. LichtensteinRE Just Sold and Resold a Brand New Renovated Multifamily Property in Yonkers, Westchester for $999,000 Cash.
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- Four Reasons Now Is The Time To Invest In Rental Property Ownership - Forbes
- 1 Ultra-High-Yield REIT Keeps Transforming Its Portfolio - The Motley Fool
- North Philly investment property had so much potential, he moved in himself - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- U.S. Stock Futures Rise Ahead of Earnings Season - Morningstar.com
- Property Demand Increases for Investment Zones in Abu Dhabi in the Wake of Freehold Ownership Laws - Al-Bawaba
- WiredScore secures strategic investment from British Land and PATRIZIA - Property Funds World
- Property in Trinidad and Tobago: Tourism and Investment - Times Square Chronicles
- Warehousing space sees USD 500 million investment since 2017 as demand rises post GST: CBRE - Economic Times
- Liverpool tourism, economic growth and property prices - Property Community
- Five themes reshaping the property landscape - Investment Week
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- WeWork Executive Cautions Lenders Not To ‘Make An Assumption’ About Coworking Deals
- The $39B EOP Deal Should Have Killed Blackstone. Instead It Reaped A $7B Profit
- Major League Baseball Planning New Manhattan Flagship Store
- Adobe Quadruples Its Office Space In Times Square
- Joe Sitt Goes Back To The Future With Logistics, Life Science Plays
- After A Decade Of Waiting, Miami Finally Gets Modern Luxury Office Space
- WeWork Joins $4.6M Funding Round For Compliance PropTech Firm
- Manhattan Office Rents Continue To Reach New Highs
- As NYC Mobilizes Life Sciences Research, Contractors Take Center Stage
- NYC Funding Co-Living Projects With Common, PadShare
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Four Reasons Now Is The Time To Invest In Rental Property Ownership
- Four Things To Consider Before You Refinance Your Mortgage
- Intersecting With Demand: Where Young Tech Professionals Go, Multifamily Investment Flourishes
- Here’s How A Single Credit Card Purchase Can Ruin Your Credit Score
- Cluckingham Palace Goes To Auction Oct. 15: Last Chance To Snag An Estate Literally Built On Chicken
THE REAL DEAL NEWS
- Brookfield kicks off 666 Fifth rehab, Jeffrey Epstein’s manse could soon hit market: Daily digest
- These were September’s top 3 residential sales
- Is history repeating itself for Steve Croman and his renters?
- Sweeping LLC law surprised even legislators
- SoftBank looks to take over WeWork, NYC investigates WeLive: Daily digest