LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(No Comments) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Two Building Portfolio in The Bronx, NY for $14,020,000.
- Rudin pulls 110 Wall off the market after unusual sales pitch mentions possible WeWork “default”
- LichtensteinRE.com Negotiates $ 3,650,000 Sales Contract for Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Building in Mount Vernon, Westchester County NY for $1,399,999.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
- Win-Win-Win. Seller, Flipper & Buyer. LichtensteinRE Just Sold and Resold a Brand New Renovated Multifamily Property in Yonkers, Westchester for $999,000 Cash.
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- Trump’s Childhood Home Goes Back on the Auction Block - The New York Times
- BMO Commercial Property Trust enters UK REIT regime - Investment Week
- Property Management Accounting Software Market Investment Feasibility, Production Cost Analysis and Trends 2025 - League Finals
- More people set to use property investment platforms - Mortgage Introducer
- Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) Shares Sold by First Republic Investment Management Inc. - Mayfield Recorder
- Property investment for retirement savings - Brakpan Herald
- How thriving UK tech has transformed Slough investment - Property Wire
- Ediston Property Investment Co PLC (LON:EPIC) Insider Robin Archibald Acquires 6,370 Shares of Stock - TechNewsObserver
- Kerb Appeal Important for Investment Property - Residential Landlord
- InsurTechs achieved a record-breaking $3B in investments in first-half 2019 - PropertyCasualty360
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- 10 Top CRE Players On Recession Timing And Where The Industry Could Feel It First
- Report: WeWork To Delay IPO For At Least A Month
- Uber Close To 300K SF Lease At World Trade Center
- Beyond The Bio: 16 Questions With Normandy Real Estate Partners' Paul Teti
- Did NYC’s Mansion Tax Revision Go Too Far?
- Cap Rates Are Already Rising In Markets With New Rent Control Laws
- Thor Equities Sued Over Unpaid Ground Rent At Madison Avenue Office Building
- ‘There’s Huge Opportunity Here’: Cornell Tech’s Fernando Gomez-Baquero At Bisnow’s Long Island City & Queens Conference
- The Pied-A-Terre Tax Could Rise From The Dead
- New Report Highlights Concrete Steps CRE Firms Can Take To Increase Gender Diversity
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
THE REAL DEAL NEWS
- More like WeWait? Co-working giant to postpone IPO, report says
- WeWork IPO pushed back, Manhattan DA subpoenas Trump Org taxes: Daily digest
- City moves to revoke license of contractor it blames for construction worker’s death
- Real estate firms get (green) thumbs down as they jump into climate bonds
- Third time’s a charm? Tribeca Film Festival co-founders list Dakota co-op again