LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(1 Comment) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE.com Just Sold $3,650,000 Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Just Sold 3-Family Property for $948,888 in Opportunity Zone in Tremont, Bronx
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Two Building Portfolio in The Bronx, NY for $14,020,000.
- LichtensteinRE.com Negotiates $ 3,650,000 Sales Contract for Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Building in Mount Vernon, Westchester County NY for $1,399,999.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- American pension funds could lose billions in Irish property investment - IrishCentral
- Will Coronavirus collapse the Australian Property market? - Damien Klassen - Livewire Markets
- Asic sues investment fund Mayfair 101 for allegedly misleading advertising - The Guardian
- SCA Property shopping for $200m equity - The Australian Financial Review
- Coronavirus: Sagicor reduces property management, investment fees - Loop News Jamaica
- CushWake orchestrates sale of grocery-anchored retail property for $22.6M - NJBIZ
- Franklin Street Properties Corp. Announces First Lease at its Forest Park Redevelopment Property in Charlotte, North Carolina - Yahoo Finance
- Bridge Investment Group Lends $22M on Maryland Multifamily Project - Commercial Observer
- Mix and Match Stocks AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC), Simon Property Group (SPG) - US Post News
- Puma Acquires Large Gold Property Yielding Up To 50.8 g/t Au | INN - Investing News Network
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Could The Coronavirus Be A 'Turning Point' For New Yorkers To Leave En Masse?
- Some Condo Building Continues Amid Nonessential Construction Ban
- NY Industrial May Become Increasingly Vertical As Market Reaches New Heights
- Howard Hughes Lays Off Over 300 In Downtown Seaport District
- PODCAST: 'Make Yourself At Home' With Columbia Property Trust CEO Nelson Mills
- High Court Strikes Down Section Of Controversial Rent Reform Laws
- Could Real Estate Be A Safe Haven In Uncertain Times?
- CRE Industry Worried Over Impact Of Development Application Freeze
- My New Normal: Compass Vice Chairman Robin Abrams
- WeWork Is Offering Big Rent Reductions To Hook Tenants Long-Term
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Coronavirus Layoffs: Shake Shack, Primark Latest To Shed Jobs Amid Pandemic
- How Potential Mortgage Borrowers Can Cope With A Virus-Struck Market
- How An Economic Crisis Can Impact Real Estate Investing
- How Real Estate Owners Should Navigate This New Paradigm
- Balsam Mountain Preserve: A Beautiful Mountain Hamlet