LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
- Win-Win-Win. Seller, Flipper & Buyer. LichtensteinRE Just Sold and Resold a Brand New Renovated Multifamily Property in Yonkers, Westchester for $999,000 Cash.
- 10 Tips for First Time Multifamily Investors – #6: How to Find Great Tenants
- Big Data 101: For Real Estate Brokers
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
Bronx: Perfectly Positioned For Commercial Real Estate Developers and Investors with 2016 35% Sales Growth Home Sales The number of home sales in the Bronx soared in the first quarter of this year by +35 percent, far outpacing Manhattan -2%, Brooklyn -4% and Queens +6%. Source: Moving to the Bronx By C. J. HUGHES MAY 27, 2016 http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/29/realestate/moving-to-the-bronx.html?_r=0 My name is Andrew Lichtenstein, Principal Broker of LichtensteinRE.com I have been selling commercial real estate including multifamily and mixed use investment properties as well as development sites in Bronx, Brooklyn and Manhattan since 1991. I have seen Read more →
By Andrew Lichtenstein, President Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. LichtensteinRE.com How To Double And Quadruple Real Estate Positive Cash Flow And Defer Taxes Using IRS 1031 Exchange What do the exclusive seller clients of LichtensteinRE have in common with Albert Einstein and Warren Buffet? Selling commercial real estate investment property and taking profits off the table is one of the objectives of real estate investing. However without prudent real estate financial planning, depending on which city and state you live in, up to almost 40% of profits will go to city, local, Read more →
(No Comments) View More Blogs and News
- J.P. Morgan Chase Commits to Building 2.5 Million-SF Headquarters in NYC
- Brack Capital Shifting Strategy to Deleveraging and Reducing Asset Exposure Globally, Refocusing its CRE Attention on New York
- With $305M Price Tag, 1180 Avenue of the Americas Sells to Northwood Investors
- Axar Capital Acquiring Majority Stake in Terra Capital Partners
- Union Investment Picks Up Meatpacking District Retail Condo for $88M
THE REAL DEAL NEWS
- Madigan lands $73M loan for Hudson Square resi project
- Capstone in contract on W Hotel for $190M
- Construction kicks off at Lower East Side hotel site
- Santa Monica has strict Airbnb laws, but few hosts follow them: report
- Westchester & Fairfield Cheat Sheet: Compass to buy Scarsdale-based Platinum Drive Realty, luxury townhouses proposed in Mamaroneck … & more