LichtensteinRE has just sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a record price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company Riverdale, New York. (September 7th, 2017) LichtensteinRE has just successfully sold an industrial manufacturing refrigerated and freezer distribution warehouse located at 1123 Worthen Street in Hunts Point, South Bronx, New York, 10474. The property was sold for a record price of $7,325,000 all cash. Back in 2008 Gourmet Guru a gourmet food distribution company founded in 1996 acquired this property and invested millions to outfit it as Read more →
New York, NY (LichtensteinRE.com) Andrew Lichtenstein, President of LichtensteinRE, has just successfully sold and resold the property located at 56 Groshon Avenue in Yonkers, Westchester, for $999,000 all cash negotiating the price down from the original asking price of $1,175,000. This Yonkers property is a completely renovated 5,200 residential square foot three story walk-up wood frame apartment building with Six (3.5 to 4) bedroom residential apartments plus large basement with seven storage spaces. Each tenant pays all utilities, including heat. The building contains 6 separately metered hot water heaters, 6 Read more →
LIVE FREE HOW TO LIVE RENT FREE IN NYC By Andrew Lichtenstein President LichtensteinRE.com and Andrew Lichtenstein, Inc. Inculcation: Learning From Personal Experience: When I was a kid growing up in Bayside Queens NYC, my dad owned an accounting tax practice in Forest Hills Queens. My father told me he was happy and relaxed because we were living rent free. My parents bought their first home in Bayside Queens New York City straight out of college. The home was a recently constructed 2 family home. Their entire mortgage payment Read more →
(No Comments) View More Blogs and News
Read our Blog and News about our company and New York commercial real estate.
- LichtensteinRE.com Negotiates $ 3,650,000 Sales Contract for Four Contiguous Properties in Mount Vernon, Westchester County.
- LichtensteinRE.com Retained as Exclusive Broker to Sell Building in Mount Vernon, Westchester County NY for $1,399,999.
- LichtensteinRE JUST SOLD Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in the Bronx for $4,448,000
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $4,465,975 Sales Contract for a Package of 2 Apartment Buildings in The Bronx.
- LichtensteinRE Negotiates $1,325,000 Sales Contract for an Extensively Renovated 7 Unit Property in Yonkers, Westchester.
- LichtensteinRE Just Sold Three Contiguous Properties in Bronx, New York for $10,700,000 Cash Record Price.
- LichtensteinRE has Just Sold an Industrial Warehouse in Hunts Point, South Bronx, NY for a Record Price of $7,325,000 to The Wonderful Company
- Win-Win-Win. Seller, Flipper & Buyer. LichtensteinRE Just Sold and Resold a Brand New Renovated Multifamily Property in Yonkers, Westchester for $999,000 Cash.
- 10 Tips for First Time Multifamily Investors – #6: How to Find Great Tenants
- Big Data 101: For Real Estate Brokers
GOOGLE PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEWS
- Investors say profiting from real estate investments involves patience, but there are great opportunities - Reading Eagle
- Australia property sees ray of hope on looser mortgage rules, rate cut bets - Investing.com
- The Worst Mistake Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Investors Can Make Right Now - The Motley Fool
- Trade war impacting Chinese property investment - The Australian
- Energy & Precious Metals - Weekly Review and Calendar Ahead - Investing.com
- Hotel Property Investments (HPI.AX) Showing Positive Signs Moving 3.81% For the Week - Easton Caller
- How And Why To Appeal St. Louis-Area Property Assessments - St. Louis Public Radio
- Spot Coffee coming this fall to a prominent Niagara Falls building - Buffalo News
- As McMansions rise down the Shore, long gone are the humble surf shacks | Perspective - Philly.com
- First Republic Investment Management Inc. Acquires 197 Shares of Camden Property Trust (CPT) - Mayfield Recorder
BISNOW NEW YORK REAL ESTATE NEWS
- The New Closers: Why JRT Realty Rising Star Lauren Calandriello Is One To Watch
- Thor’s Loan On Madison Avenue Office Tower Sent To Special Servicing
- Massive Mixed-Use Project Could Be Coming To the Bronx Waterfront
- OK, Google, We Get It: Tech Giant Buys Another Chelsea Building
- CBRE Is Considering 3 World Trade Center For Its First Coworking Location In NYC
- As Investors Hesitate, Nonprofits And End Users Seize The Moment To Buy NYC CRE
- 3M SF American Dream Mall Opening Now Promised For Fall, With More Retailers Announced
- For The Birds: Prolific Hotelier Retiring To Spend More Time Racing Pigeons
- This Week's N.Y. Deal Sheet
- With Sales Markets In The Tank, NYC Apartment Development Poised To Surge
FORBES REAL ESTATE NEWS
THE REAL DEAL NEWS
- Pot-related development is primed to take off in Illinois. So where are the investors?
- Privately-funded space race sparks economic liftoff for this Florida town
- How Opendoor founder Eric Wu got started in real estate
- Creator of ‘CSI’ puts a twist on his Malibu listing, upping the asking price
- Stephen Ross says criticism of Hudson Yards reflects anti-business sentiment in NYC